If you’ve been in any kind of sales for long enough, you know that leads are critical to your success. Whether you’re utilizing a wide network of contacts or more technological methods, one thing is for sure – you have to prospect to grow. There are a variety of ways to do this, and online leads are one of the best. That’s why we’re sharing our insurance leads guide with you to help you make a more informed decision.
Don’t Get Lost: Our Insurance Leads Guide
Know Your Objectives
“I don’t know…I just need phone numbers,” won’t work. What kind of leads do you need? Life, home, auto? Online insurance leads are an amazing way to feed your business objectives, but you have to know a few things before you get starts. For instance, choose to base your plans around SMART goals.
So when it comes to deciding about online insurance leads, it’s important to think like a student of business – and you have to make smart decisions. How do you do that?
- Specific: Is your business objective specific enough? “I want a bunch of leads” is less specific than “I want to grow my life insurance business 10% each year.”
- Measurable: Can you capture your successes and failures? While many lead generation companies will provide introductions, you have to track the results.
- Achievable: We’re 100% support for setting lofty goals – it gives you something to strive for. However, remember that’s important to set business goals that aren’t too small – or too big.
- Realistic: Implement leads generation as part of your overall plan for prospecting. Waiting until days before EOQ or EOY won’t get the results you want.
- Time-Bound: Give yourself a deadline for meeting your objectives. Some may be set with your carrier, whereas others might be personal. But make sure you put a time on it.
How B Leads Helps
Our job is to make your job easier. We provide quality prospects to people who are looking to achieve their insurance business objectives. Implementing online insurance leads to your business can supplement it in lean times, help newer agents cut their teeth, and can sustain your business when it’s moving forward.
If you’ve got questions about how our leads work, be sure to contact one of our friendly account managers. Be sure to stay tuned for more tips on our insurance leads guide.